If you need help with choosing which downlights to order, or want to find out more information about them, take a look at our latest 2018 LED downlight guide here or it can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
Our guide compares the most popular downlights we sell and explains their key selling features.
Here are our current best selling downlights below:
- Aurora EFD Pro - A fire rated GU10 downlight with many great features. It's also our highest rated downlight in terms of customer reviews.
- Aurora Enlite E8 - A fire rated and integrated LED downlight with a bright light output and 60 degree beam angle.
- Integral Low Profile - Another fire rated and integrated LED downlight. This cost effective product is compact in size and has a 430 to 440 lumen output.
These downlights are mainly more popular due to their cost. The downlight that we regard as the best due to its technological features and dimming performance is the Aurora MPro. The Aurora MPro is an integrated LED downlight that comes with a fast-fix wiring connector.
Some other great, new downlights that we recommend are:
- JCC V50 - A fire rated, integrated LED downlight that is colour temperature adjustable. It has a switch that lets you choose between warm white 3000K and cool white 4000K.
- Click Inceptor Nano - A smaller downlight with a small cut out size that is also fire rated and integrated.
- Ansell Edge - A fire rated GU10 downlight that is cost effective and has an ultra slim bezel.
More information about choosing downlights can be found here, which includes 3 golden rules to consider.